Thank you for your interest in presenting at TNOYS’ 37th Annual Conference on Services to Youth and Families, taking place June 23-26 in Houston! Our conference theme is “Make Your Mark,” and we will welcome an integrated audience of youth services professionals, youth/young adults (ages 15-24) and their family members, and other stakeholders. Attendees work in or have involvement with a variety of systems, including child welfare, education, juvenile justice, housing and homelessness services, workforce, health and behavioral health, and victim and survivor services.
Please note that the following criteria will guide our decisions about which workshops are selected:
- Priority will be given to workshops that include youth or young adults as co-presenters
- Only workshop proposals that align with the following topic tracks will be considered for the annual conference:
- Equity and Inclusion
- Youth Voice and Youth-Adult Partnership
- Research and Performance-Driven Policy and Practice
- Cross-Systems Collaboration
- Policy and Regulatory Updates
- Personal and Professional Development
TNOYS will review presenter applications on a rolling basis until January 24, 2020. We will not consider incomplete applications. We plan to make all selections and notify presenters by mid-February 2020. Presenters selected will be entitled to conference registration discounts, and registration will be free for all youth presenters.
Questions can be directed to Ann-Charlotte Proffitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the application below to apply.