TNOYS’ staff and network of expert consultants have decades of experience strengthening youth-serving organizations, programs, and services. To inquire about our consulting services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our expert consultants can assist your organization with:
- Improving client outcomes
- Facilitating strategic organizational or program growth and development
- Preparing for Community-Based Care (formerly called “Foster Care Redesign”)
- Enhancing community collaboration
- Assessing organizational, client, and community needs
Our Network of Consultants
In addition to TNOYS’ staff, we are pleased to have a network of expert consultants available to support our services. Click on the photos below to learn more about our consultants:
Consulting Case Studies
Recent consulting projects have included:
- Coordinating and streamlining case management processes for three youth services organizations serving similar populations in the Houston area. Read more >>
- Coordinating an initiative to support service providers in implementing plans to improve transitional services for youth with mental health conditions and engaging youth and families in the planning process.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to identify barriers to entry at a youth service agency and identify opportunities for organizational growth for Montgomery County Youth Services.
- Developing and administering stakeholder surveys and analyzing survey data for a transition center looking to better understand the needs of its client population
- Facilitating a statewide leadership group focused on reducing seclusion and restraint practices for the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health.
- Planning a 3-day experiential learning camp for Boys and Girls Club of Galveston.