TNOYS’ staff and network of expert consultants have decades of experience strengthening youth-serving organizations, programs, and services. To inquire about our consulting services, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our expert consultants can assist your organization with:
- Improving client outcomes
- Facilitating strategic organizational or program growth and development
- Preparing for Community-Based Care (formerly called “Foster Care Redesign”)
- Enhancing community collaboration
- Assessing organizational, client, and community needs
- Identifying and securing sources of funding and assisting with carrying out grant projects and reporting to funders
Our Network of Consultants
In addition to TNOYS’ staff, we are pleased to have a network of expert consultants available to support our services. Click on the photos below to learn more about our consultants:
Consulting Case Studies
Recent consulting projects have included:
- Coordinating and streamlining case management processes for three youth services organizations serving similar populations in the Houston area. Read more >>
- Coordinating an initiative to support service providers in implementing plans to improve transitional services for youth with mental health conditions and engaging youth and families in the planning process.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to identify barriers to entry at a youth service agency and identify opportunities for organizational growth for Montgomery County Youth Services.
- Developing and administering stakeholder surveys and analyzing survey data for a transition center looking to better understand the needs of its client population
- Facilitating a statewide leadership group focused on reducing seclusion and restraint practices for the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health.
- Planning a 3-day experiential learning camp for Boys and Girls Club of Galveston.