You may also download the TNOYS Individual Member Application to take advantage of our individual membership benefits.
Advocate – Annual Dues $50
(A person who is interested in supporting and advocating for the values and work of TNOYS)
- Access to our electronic newsletters, which include cutting-edge information relevant to the youth services field, from updates on new and pending legislation, to funding announcements, to resources relevant to clinical work and therapeutic interventions.
- Copies of our resources and publications, including fact sheets, resource guides, and reports.
- Representation via participation in member surveys and voting procedures of the general membership.
- Opportunities for participation in member meetings and other networking events; notices for our training workshops and conferences.
- Opportunities for leadership through roles in legislative advocacy, issue-focused work groups, and on the TNOYS Board of Directors.
- The personal satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting advocacy for Texas youth and families.
Professional – Annual Dues $75
(Licensed, accredited, or certified professionals)
Professional Members of TNOYS will receive all benefits described above, as well as the following additional benefits:
- Reduced registration fees- You will be eligible for a reduced registration fee ($15-$50 savings each) for all TNOYS training workshops and events, including our annual conference, which draws over 500 participants each year.
- FREE Continuing Education certificates- You will be eligible for free continuing education certificates, including the required documentation for Texas social workers, juvenile probation officers, LCDCs, and LPCs.
- Professional exposure- You will have opportunities for professional exposure including opportunities through networking, leadership experience, contributing to our online journal, and serving as a trainer or peer consultant.
Sustaining – Annual Dues $500 (A person who contributes $500 or more during a membership year)
Sustaining Members of TNOYS receive all benefits listed above, as well as the following additional recognition:
- Individual consultation- You will be eligible for one hour of individual consultation from our skilled staff
- Recognition- You will be given special recognition in our annual report and on our website, if desired.
Special Individual Membership categories
Student – Annual Dues $25
(Youth under 21 or full-time student at any level of study)
- Student Membership offers a discounted rate to full-time students, who are eligible to receive all benefits of Advocate Membership, plus the Professional Member discount for training events and free CEUs
Member Agency Staff – Annual Dues $35
(Employee of a TNOYS Agency Member)
- Member agency staff who join as individual members are already eligible for many benefits through their agency’s membership (see Agency Member Benefits)
- Additionally, individual members in this category receive ALL types of information sent to them personally, including our newsletters, publications training notices, and more.
- Agency staff members are also entitled to participate in all member surveys and vote in any voting procedure of the general membership as individuals.