We share a vision of Texas where all young people are valued, their strengths are recognized, and they have access to the resources, support, and opportunities they need to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
The mission of TNOYS is to improve, support, and protect critical services for youth and families in crisis so they can meet their potential.
- What in the World is TIP? How Can it Help our Youth & Programs?
- Save the Date for 2 Great Events: Youth in Action Capitol Day & the TNOYS Conference!
- Update on Federal Legislation and Advocacy Opportunities
- TNOYS is Gearing Up for Another Big Legislative Session
- Join us for a Foster Care Redesign Provider Meeting – Regions 4 & 5
Are you gearing up for the weekend? We're gearing up for the session! Lara is studying up on the key issues for... fb.me/47VeQigah
What motivates you? What about the youth in your programs? TNOYS is welcoming national expert Marc Fagan to... fb.me/1IAekYVd3
TNOYS Board Meeting today in Round Rock @ Starry. And Jack & Elizabeth facilitating a "kick-off" for a series... fb.me/2LhvXc7RX
New job announcements at TNOYS tnoys.org/get-connected/…