TNOYS’ staff and network of expert consultants have decades of experience strengthening youth-serving organizations, programs, and services. We share this expertise through direct consulting projects with organizations, as well as our annual leadership conference for nonprofit executives.
In 2018, TNOYS hosted its first-ever leadership conference for nonprofit executives, to meet the need for high-level leadership training and professional development in the nonprofit sector.The event was highly successful and TNOYS has continued to host it each year since, offering training on topics such as team leadership, fundraising, organizational capacity-building, board management, and more. Expert speakers from the nonprofit, government, and corporate sectors lead engaging keynote presentations and interactive workshops.
See below for specific details about our past leadership conferences:
- Leading Together: TNOYS’ 2nd Annual Leadership Conference for Nonprofit Executives (2019)
- Leading Through Change (2018)
Consultation and Facilitation
Our expert consultants can assist your organization with:
- Improving client outcomes
- Facilitating strategic organizational or program growth and development
- Enhancing community collaboration
- Assessing organizational, client, and community needs
- Identifying and securing sources of funding and assisting with carrying out grant projects and reporting to funders
Our Network of Consultants
In addition to TNOYS’ staff, we are pleased to have a network of expert consultants available to support our services. Click on the photos below to learn more about our consultants:
Consulting Case Studies
Recent consulting projects have included:
- Coordinating and streamlining case management processes for three youth services organizations serving similar populations in the Houston area. Read more >>
- Coordinating an initiative to support service providers in implementing plans to improve transitional services for youth with mental health conditions and engaging youth and families in the planning process.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to identify barriers to entry at a youth service agency and identify opportunities for organizational growth for Montgomery County Youth Services.
- Developing and administering stakeholder surveys and analyzing survey data for a transition center looking to better understand the needs of its client population
- Facilitating a statewide leadership group focused on reducing seclusion and restraint practices for the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health.
- Planning a 3-day experiential learning camp for Boys and Girls Club of Galveston.
To inquire about our consulting services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.