1. When is the 2015 Conference?
The conference will be held August 11-14, 2015.
2. When does conference registration open?
Early Registration will open in May 2015.
3. When will you release the Call for Presenters?
The call for presenters is closed.
4. Where will the 2015 event be held?
The 2015 event will be held in San Antonio, TX at the Wyndham Hotel Riverwalk.
5. Will you be offering continuing education credits?
Yes, TNOYS will be offering continuing education credits for the 2015 Conference.
TNOYS provides continuing education credit hours for professionals, including: Youth workers, Social workers, LPCs, LMFTs, and LCCAs. We will maintain and provide documentation of your attendance. Please contact your certification/licensing board with questions specific to your license/certification.
Social Work Provider #6875
LPC Program Provider #2420
*Participants must be present for entire workshop/keynote session to earn credit for that session.
6. Will there be a discount for members?
Yes, TNOYS members will receive a registration discount. Click here for more information on our membership and to sign-up today.
7. Is there an opportunity for my company to sponsor or be an exhibitor at the conference?
Yes, please review the conference sponsorship information or contact Sondra Lehmann at email@example.com for more information on sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities for our 2015 event.
8. Is parking included in my registration fee?
No, parking is not included in your registration fee. Self-parking will be available at the hotel for a reduced rate of $15 per day.
9. Your question not listed?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.